Don Construction Products (DCP) has accumulated over 90 years of experience in developing, manufacturing and marketing innovative construction materials. DCP has operations in North America, Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia with 14 manufacturing locations and a distribution network to over 30 countries.
|1927||Company set up as Akis Chemicals Company Ltd., in Doncaster, UK.|
|1928 ||Company merged with Francois Chemicals Ltd.|
|1986||Management bought out and company rebranded as Don Construction Chemicals.|
|1997 ||F. Ball and Co. Ltd., UK’s leading manufacturer of flooring adhesives and floor preparation materials, acquired Don Construction Chemicals and renamed the company as Don Construction Products (DCP).|
|2000 ||G.R.A.B. Resins of the UK, a 1995 F. Ball and Co. Ltd. acquisition, is integrated into DCP.|
|2005 ||DCP signed a license agreement with Ayla Construction Chemicals for the Middle East.|
|2010 ||DCP acquired Ayla Construction Chemicals in the Middle East.|
|2016||DCP acquired Everlac and Sports Coatings, a leading UK sports flooring company.|
|2017 ||DCP expanded into North America and set up operations in North Carolina.|
- Fully equipped R&D laboratories covering diverse climatic and application conditions.
- Continuous R&D activities ensuring a leading market position and full product range.
- Strong commitment to introduction of new innovative products to market.
- Tuning of products to suit local environment conditions while maintaining the right product performance.
- Enduring product performance evaluation and bench marking.
- Unending upgrading of products through cost engineering and introducing new raw materials.
Full Product Range
The focus of our full product range below caters to our 4 core business units: Concrete & Cement Technology, Underground Construction Technology, Construction Projects Materials Technology and Building Finishing Products.
- Do everything reasonably practicable to prevent accidents, injuries and work related ill health.
- Comply with, and where practical, exceed all applicable legislation, adopted codes of practice and other requirements.
- Where none exist, set and adhere to stringent standards based on DCP’s best practices.
- Actively involve and encourage all employees in the achievement of DCP’s objectives.
- Appoint competent people to assist in meeting statutory duties including external HSE performance.
DCP's Environment Commitment
Our commitment to the environment, low CO₂ foot print and low dust emissions enables us to operate production close to residential areas where the most stringent environmental regulations exist.
We commit unreservedly to this directive since these residential areas are our homes and backyards.
DCP believes that its growth and market objectives will be met by a comprehensive commitment to quality in every aspect of the conduct of its business. This will be achieved by a total commitment from staff at all levels within the organization.
The quality requirements are designed to control aspects of the company operations and to comply with the requirements of ISO 9001. The references throughout this system are of the utmost importance for ultimate product conformance to specification, which will satisfy the customer’s requirements.